How to fix a common problem on Vipers... not making noise...

Username: Briantech

Post Number: 7
Alight everyone... mabye an Admin should make this a sticky... If your Viper system's alarm doesnt go off anymore... and the lights just flash... when you arm it, no noise.. just lights.... I know whats wrong... and how to fix it... somehow, you got your system in silent mode... the way you turn it off is like so....

1. open your door
2. turn on the ingnition
3. turn it off
4. press valet button

when you open your door, make SURE the dome light is on... and that your sensor is hooked up, if its not hooked up, you better like ground the green wire from the viper brain, i think its green... its door trigger (-) if you wanna say thanks, email me at briantech@hawaii.rr.com... and REPOST! that way this stays on top so people can get this info... also, if you have any problems with setting up your viper unit, or wiring, or anything involving cars, feel free to email me, if i have the time, which i probly will, and you arent a butt about asking me for help (IE: saying i have to help you) i will respond probly within 24 hours... with the right answer.. mostly because my friend is a certified viper installer.... along with alot of other brands.... and i know engines and cars pretty well... i also have wiring colors for every car ever made from 1975 to 05... so i can tell u where a wire is, and what color it is :D
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us