15'' subs for an accord?

Username: Vashwood

Post Number: 1
hey im new at car audio and i needed some help with what kind of subs to get. im stuck on what brand and how many inches. im thinkin about 1 15'' but any advice would be appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 227
i cant help you choose a sub since you didnt specify a price range and goal but i can tell you what brands are good and which one to avoid
http://pub14.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=27.topic
use this as a reference and definatly dont purchase anything from the bad or even the questionable list

BIGAUDIOMAN
Unregistered guest
Trust me bro not everything from the Questionable list is bad. Its not an actual factual list its some one who made it up. If you go to each manufactuerer they would tell you different so anything thats not bad in my mind would be good more you spend higher up you go. I spent about 400 for my subs amp and its fine man thats canadian including the box and wiring and 200 for my panaosnic deck. I got thingss ona buget but from the Questionable thing there questionable but if not id rank them in the GOOD if not REALLY GOOD catagory which isnt there`

Username: Vashwood

Post Number: 2
all i want is a clean sound that can play everything from rock to rap. it doenst have to be extremely loud, i just want a clean sound that will last me a while.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 140
I would say either the Jl 15w3v2 or an eclipse. it seems that companies are going away from 15's there aren't too many really good quality 15's out there anymore.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us