Infinity Refe 6010cs 6-1/2" vs. MB QUART DSD 216 6.5"

Bronze Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 11
Im deciding between these 2 both 100 on ebay

Infinity Refe 6010cs 6-1/2"
MB QUART DSD 216 6.5"

which do you think would sound better or have any other suggestions for 100$ off ebay
by the way hows the RE components

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 223
i have those same MB Quart speakers and i think they sound good....the tweeters arent too bright but they blend in with the music very well....and im hearing highs that ive never heard with my stock speakers :-) although i have noticed that they dont put out alot of bass but thats what i have a subwoofer for anyways

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 1968
if your HU can do 2 ohms look into the Infinity Kappas instead of the Refs, they're only maybe $20 more on eBay.

Questions.
Unregistered guest
Infintiy 6002I arent that bad i got them for 48 canadian shipping and everything i got a pair. Cant wait to test them out from there ill see which other 2 do i want.

Questions.
Unregistered guest
Infintiy 6002I arent that bad i got them for 48 canadian shipping and everything i got a pair. Cant wait to test them out from there ill see which other 2 do i want. If so any one have any reccomendation im looking at somthing around 35 US on ebay nothing to big should i just grab another pair of Infinity 6002i or what?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us