Selling 10" jlw3v2 in need or pricing help

Username: Bhcole50

Post Number: 2
ok im lookin to sell 2 10" jlw3v2's and a 1000 watt kenwood 2-channel amp i think its a kac-x520 but i could be wrong

how much do i sell em for?

Bronze Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 72
Are they the 10 W3v2-d4? if they are i would be interested in one. if u are willing to sell them seperatley that is.

Post Number: 3
yes they are but unless ur in the houston tx area ur s.o.l. i got no way of doin this over the net and i really need to know how much the 2 subs are worth a peace and how much the amp is worth guys

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 395
Can I ask why you are selling?

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 396
These are amp specs:
125 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
stereo or bridged mono output

So you don't have a 1000w amp. At least not of usable true power. Maybe that could by why you're unhappy. You are slightly underpowering your subs.

Post Number: 4
ok think about this the subs are supposed to run at 250-300 for optimum powere my subs are dual 4 ohms and my amp runs 500 watts rms x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode so way to go mazda man
and i am perfectly happy with them just looking to upgrade to either 10" jlw6v2's or 10" jlw7's
so wut would be a good price or even better do any of u in the houston area wanna buy em there in perfect condition i'll let u hear em in my truck n show u they work perfect before i unhook em for u

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 138
how much did you pay for them. for just the subs maybe around 120 a piece since you can get them new on ebay for about 140.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us