Good Amp For Kappa Perfects?

Unregistered guest
I Have a 1995 saturn SL. I want to buy the Infinity Kappa Perfect's 6.5" but i need an amp to back them up. I had planned to buy them with a lareger amp so that later, when i get more cash i could buy some subs and have it all powered under one amp. Since then ive been post poning buying my system and in the mean time i spent most of my cash, so now im looking at buying the speakers and an amp just to power the speakers. I have about $250 to spend on an amp at this moment. If any one could tell me some good amps to look into for these speakers for my price zone or if you could give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 852
JBL, MTX, and Kicker all make decent amps in that range. Just find an amp that puts out 100X2 @4 ohms RMS.

Unregistered guest
How about these, they are'nt 100X2 @4ohms RMS... i didnt have much luck finding any on EBay, but these seem like good amps, although they have more power than what was suggested. I did'nt know if a little more watts would be ok or not... JBL GTO75.4 II 4 CHANNEL AMP or the
MTX TA3404 4-CH THUNDER AMPLIFIER AMP XTANT TA 3404

Any more information would be great, Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us