ZAPCO?

Bronze Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 64
just a quick ? about if anyone has heard or seen any hard info on the new zapco components! i know a local dealer that said he will have em in october when he drops his mtx subs and what not to make room for zapco but other then that i have no info on them!!

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4711
Supposed to be built by ESB of Italy, who is a manufacturer of high end home audio components. Of course I haven't heard them, but have read peoples comments that went to CES and listened and gave very positive remarks.

Bronze Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 65
well my tr's are not holding up to the power i am throwing at them and everytime i listen to music at a decent level i can smell the voice coils melting....had the amp checked out multiple times and had my wiring checked by 3 shops around town....and they all say the same thing....they can't take 150 watts rms. and if the reviews are good and they can take the power i think i will go ahead and run the reference line.

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 382
Any idea on Pricing....I'll be looking for a new set of components soon as I want to get rid of My ZR650-Csi's

Bronze Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 68
well from what my friend said that owns the store he is gonna pay about 500 for a pair. and he said the MSRP is about 800ish. he has a set on order from what he said this morning......said as soon as he gets em in he is gonna call me and let me hear em before he puts em on the display wall!!

Bronze Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 69
also forgot to add that i will prolly put em thru the torture test of about every music type i can think of and make sure they will be worth that much.....but i know the I force line they are coming out with will be decently priced and supposedly kick aS$. but he also said that he didn't even bother giving me a price for the competition series.....i know those things will be up their....either that or he could get those to me for 500. i will ask him in the mornin and let you know the info....had a few beers in me so i can't remember the prices!!

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 912
New Speakers from Zapco
detailed thread. copy & paste
http://www.carsound.com/cgi-bin/UBB_CGI/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=009829
they also have a line of subs

Bronze Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 70
ok i got the conformation on the reference line.....dealer price is about 550. and that is for the reference line blue set. and they need about 100 watts or more to really shine. but the comps are supposedly bad a$s!!

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 388
Looks like I'll be waiting for the I-Force

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 914
"but the comps are supposedly bad a$s!!"
correct. but zapco has apparently designed the various series depending, more or less, on individual music (and genre) preferences.

Bronze Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 72
don't really know yet....i know his order is due in sometime between now and october. and he already ordered a set of the blue reference lines for me...will let you know when i get to hear em what they sound like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us