Is this deck any Good.

Bronze Member
Username: Soltex

Post Number: 35
Want some advice, just got my new ride and really like the looks and fuction of this deck. Has anyone has this before. Guy close to me is selling it one ebay. May i can get it cheap. Its about 3-4 years old looks great.

Should i bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5805250844%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT%26

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 864
Excellent Deck. i have a Pioneer 8600 and i love it like a son. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
would it matter if its 3 years old. thats what the guy told me. But its in great condition.

Jump on it??

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 865
hmmmm...3 years old? if you are comfortable buying it, go for it. make sure you get insurance in case their is anything wrong with it and you can get your money back.

Silver Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 866
he claims:
"i bought it about 3 to 4 years ago but i had it professionally inspected and paid 170 dollars to an official pioneer service senter to make sure everything worked in january. I still have the reciept and will send it with the radio."

seems cool to me bro, i would go for it, worse case scenario is that is doesn't work and you pay to have it fixed(which will still cost less than the original $500.) or you simply get your money back from the Ebay insurance and absorb the cost of shipping(which sux):-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
yeah true true. By the way he lives pretty close to me. I am ausin he is in Houston.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us