Excessive Amperage....?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2140
Does anyone know whats up with them. I hope everything is ok with the Huriccane Katrina Situation since hes down in Alabama somwhere. I ordered a HO alternator thru him like 2 weeks ago and i hope everything is ok. I called and left a message today. Let me know Nathan.

Silver Member
Username: James_g

TN

Post Number: 172
I was planning to order my alternator from Nathan soon. I hope everything is okay.

Where at in Alabama is he located?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2141
Not sure but the area code is 334

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 129
Cowarts is the mailing address. Never heard of it before ordering my alt from'm.

nathan is good people. hope he's ok.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2144
Nathan hasn't returned my message yet that i left him on the phone 2 days ago. I hope hes ok and his shop is ok. I have been waiting for my 180A HO alternator for 3 weeks or more now. If you read this get at us and let us know your ok Nathan.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2152
Anyone else hear about excessiveamperage lately.. i have a feeling the storm has everything to do with it. This is really unfortunate... A 2 weeks after i make the order the storm comes and stops business. Thats what it looks like here. I hope you get back to business nathan or even refund my money if you dont have the alternator.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3582
Cowarts is up by Dothan, Alabama. It's quite a ways inland, I doubt the Hurrican destroyed his shop or anything. If you left a message on an answering machine then he must have power so I don't know what to tell ya.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2154
Yeah i hope so. I just wanna response from him so i know hes ok. Hes been missing in action since.

ExcessiveAmperage
Unregistered guest
Hey Mo - I finally got up with ya. Your alternator will be at your house on Friday. I did not get your message on the phone - the power went out a couple of times and it will erase the messages on the machine. We are okay here - we had a lot of wind and rain but no damage. I hope you had a good time in Cali. Email me when you get back - nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com Take care Mo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us