Username: Mtxaudiouser

Post Number: 20
Upload

Anonymous

what a horrible place to put that thing

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
you're a moron id like you to find a better spot to put it trust me had very little choices

Silver Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 130
hahaha automatic... duty... diarrhea...hey louis diarrhea... aw peter dont say that im holding lemonade. couldnt you make a cut anywhere because it does kinda look tacky.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
im only 15 so i kinda didnt get to choose my car sorry if im not rich like you guys

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
you kiddin me? a 95 honda civic DX? that i bought off a repo auction? im 17 bub. its called saving up, getting a job and yes you can get a job at 15. besides where can you drive at 15?

Bronze Member
Username: Drpthemc

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 96
hmm whys everyone hating on andy?... dont hate... appreciate hah~

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
well not hating, but i hate when people use that line, " not rich like you guys". from age 12 to 15 before a formal job i umpired baseball and refereed soccer. And then, save... be smart with money. if there is a will there is a way. i cant stand when people say that hell i cant go to college because i dont have the money. there is financial aid programs. heck youll be in debt but youll have good chance of being able to pay it off . Lots of teens in san diego spend a good 20 dollars every friday night doing something (going to the movies, boozing it out, buying pot and eating out and etc.) and then on saturday when they ask for more money or go to their bank accounts they wonder where it all went. and then they complain that life sucks and they need more money. im not blaiming andy in the end though, im blaiming bad parenting and these trends that go around that limit the new youths' abilities of just being resourcful. its just like going to best buy and without doing any research buying the xplod speakers and thinking they are the best. sigh... my bad for being ablazed but man is there too much of that here.

and besides if he has a car... damn where did he get the money to have that caR? mabye not a huge investment sometimes but at age 15... to be given or buying a car means you have some money or else there is public transportation :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Xkawn

Post Number: 97
if he's 15, got a car and hooking his own stuff up then i give him much props.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
he was given then car. called a guy a moron for an opinion and acted like he expected that he should just automatically get a car... at 15? i know my random burst was uncalled for, but man come to san diego some time. i live 15 minutes away from la jolla which is around the 8th most expensive place to live in the world. He sounded like some guy from one of the fakest places in the world...

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
oh yeah, he posted a thread about his instal. not so bad but not great... expect some criticism. its all in that package we call life. ive taken a lot worse from this forum

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 859
Woooza.....Woooza...Woooza. lol(Bad Boys 2)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
where i live whatever store u go to u have to be 16 and thats just how it is. and i cant save up for a car when i cant get a job. but ill be 16 in a week and will have a job so its all good. if my mom would let me sell my car id get a talon 5speed awd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
and btw my parents never give me money for weekends like most of my friends so i didnt waste any of that either

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
I didnt work at a store before i was 16. My belief is you didnt look under every stone. have fun driving, the roads go on for ever :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
this thing is over i like to argue and its really sad that im doing it with you. just man some advice, there will be some times in life where your not going to be some little angel screw what other people think. you can even screw what i think. it doesnt matter.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us