Awesome mids and highs- Whats your oppinion?

Bronze Member
Username: Kujo

Post Number: 24
I accidently posted this in subs, but hope it don't matter too much... anyways Im having trouble on deciding on 6 1/2s. My budget is around 200 or less. I've been thinking of the Alpine Type R SPR-17LS since I already have Type R subs and an Alpine amp, but really I am open for anything. Im not looking for competition worthy setup or anything but just something to make me really happy and make my friends say DAMN that sounds nice! Would those be a good buy? Also, what could be some of my other options? I know MB Quart, JL Audio, and Infinity have good speakers, but there are soo many models I dont even know where to start. Can any of you help me spend my money wisely?

Silver Member
Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 150
Yeah the TYpe R's are nice. If you want great highs and mids then id go with a set of Focal Access 165A's. THats in your ball park in you buy off ebay. JL and MB QUart also make great stuff so you might wanna just take a trip to your nearest shop and see what you like best. But IMO THe focals have better highs and mids compared to any speaker for that price.

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 260
What about infinity kappa perfects?? There like 225 on ebay.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Hmm.. other than EBAY whats the cheapest place I could buy those? I saw them on yahoo for like $194

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 597
become friends with a circuit city person...perfects for $155

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Oh I ment the focals
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help