Selling my Eclipse CD8454 HU / First come first served.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2108
Ok i got my Pioneer Premier DEH-P860mp HU today and i will have it installed tommorow. THis means that my Brand New Eclipse CD8454 will be up for sale. It is under the 3 year eclipse warranty and was installed 3 weeks ago. It is in mint condition and barely used. It comes with everything that i got it with. I paid $500 plus tax for it and im asking for $400 free shipping. Cant beat that guys. First Come First Served

Ive sold many things before on here and ebay and you can ask isaac or subfanatic or anybody on this forum thats been here long enough. I have a ebay account with 100% feedback with 31 deals. Feel free to contact me at sulemanshahnawaz@yahoo.com if you have any questions or at sulemanprofile on yahoo messanger.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2109
Upload

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2120
It also comes with the Sony Memory Stick and mic for auto EQ. Owners Manual and Original BOX with 3 year Eclipse Warranty.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2122
Its in the box ready to be shipped.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2129
$400 with everything included / free shipping. Lets make a deal guys. I have to get rid of this and save up some more money.

Username: Knoxy66

Post Number: 2
sorry everybody, got it already.....:-)

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2131
Yep, you should get it by thursday. Good doing business with you. Good to see on here. Welcome aboard.

Silver Member
Username: Bananakrill

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 195
My CD8454 is a year old. I've just lowered the price. Mine is now $350 with everything included / free shipping. It works great, I just want something simpler, like MO wanted. I never even use any of the pro features or the memory card on the unit.

Silver Member
Username: Jaackdeth

United States

Post Number: 575
James, is this yours---- http://cgi.ebay.com/eclipse-cd8454_W0QQitemZ7544667062QQcategoryZ18798QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us