Good SPL subs...new here

Username: Bp317

Post Number: 1
hey, im kinda new at this stuff but i know the most of the basics, just not alot of expierence. Im looking for a sub in the $150-$200 dollar range. I was thinkin about 2 12" but im not sure which ones, I was thinkin either Alpine type R's or Fosgate P3's, but im not sure Im drivin a olds bravada (basically a chevy blazer) and i want a system that makes it hard for the passengers to breathe when its turned up loud. thanks for any help. if anything is left out, my bad...i still have stuff to learn.

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 214
check out the voting. that might help.

Clownass
Unregistered guest
b parks

DO you want 2 12 inch subs for a total of 150-200 dollars or 2 12 inch subs @ 150-200 dollars each?

Anyways, the Type R's arnt a bad way to go for SPL. Although, I would go for the RE MT series. Another good SPL sub, however out of your price range, is the Kicker Solo-X. Not many people here like them, but it will deffinetly accomplish your goal (most people here like SQ and SQL).

Clownass

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9700
you'd be better off spending more than that for a pair of SPL subs, or spending the whole $400 on one good SPL sub instead. RE SX, DD 9500, something like that.
if all you want is cheap and loud and you're not too worried about the quality, get some kicker L7 subs.

Username: Bp317

Post Number: 2
I am looking for 2 12 inch subs @ 150-200 dollars each. I have been lookin on here and did some research on the kicker L7's. Would those be good SPL subs? do you think that 600 watts apiece would be good for these subs? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 114
for the 12's yes kicker L7's do get loud.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us