GlassWolf........

Bronze Member
Username: Xkawn

Post Number: 57
i hooked my stuff up thanks to the link you posted and a few that answered some questions. i'd just like to thank you guys. i do have a quick question if i may. in fine tuning i'm not sure what the lpf and the other pf or whatever are, but can i play the music while adjusting that stuff. also my bass sounds a litlle boomy. is that cuz i forgot to add that insul fiber stuff. thanks again and merry christmas. next time i hope this will be easier, lol....

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9658
LPF is low pass filter.
if the amp is used for subs, set the LPF on, and set the freq adjustment to about 60 to 80Hz.
that should eliminate anything above that frequency from the subs, preventing the boomy sound

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
i think i fried the amp just now anyway, thanks glasswolf.

killerzracing
Unregistered guest
what are you mad at glass or.....what

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
i didn't mean i fried my system thanks to glasswolf. ended up not being fried after all. now, i can say, i ended up not throwing that amp away and buying another thanks to glasswolf, lol. that would be a correct ataement.

i was really thanking him for his help. i thought i pulled it out and shorted it against something. nothing to do with him. my stupidity, but he told me to set the amp (highs and mids amp) to LPf and at about 100hrtz and then it just started working again. shiat, i'd send the man a christmas gift if i knew where he lived, lol............
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us