Free head unit

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Orlando, Florida United states

Post Number: 45
the other day i found a pioneer deh-p860mp on line for 340.00 and i filled out the order form and was transfered to paypal. i then decided to wait for a few weeks to buy and never pressed submit for the order, so i put it on favorites and left it at that. well they e-mailed me and said do you still want to buy it or not? i did not reply. they then shpped it to me, without charging me for it. they called me on the phone 2 hours before it was to arrive by ups, and told me to refuse it. i played dumb and said i did not know anything about it. guess what? the cd player arrived. THIS 570.00 CD PLAYER IS MINE NOW ITS THIER PROBLEM, THEY SHOULD HIRE SMARTER EMPLOYEES ive since canceled my paypal acc. so it doesnt happen again WHAT A GREAT DEAL ONLY IN AMERICA .......

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1496
It was most likely a lack of communication among themselves on their part. Personally, I would be honest and say that I had received the unit. If they do discover the unit is in your hands, they might possibly take legal action or notify ebay. Keeping it really isn't much better than them shipping it for free.

Bronze Member

Orlando, Florida United states

Post Number: 46
i did not order it , and it was not from e-bay. and if you recieve some thing in the mail and did not order it you do not have to return it. and i live 1400 miles from them so if they want to give me grief, i say go for it. give it you best shot

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 161
If they sent it, its yours. You helped them learn a lession for cheep!
They could have sent out something for $3400. Myself, I would buy
some more stuff to offset there loss, like a $100. at a time.
Thats just me.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2091
Lucky you, i paid $309 for it plus shipping at www.electronicgiant.com and thats the best deal you can find anywhere for a new Pioneer Premier DEH-P860mp unit. Cant wait to get it.

Anonymous

You have obviously never husseld anything in your life cause stuff like that you dont tell to anybody espcially brodcasting it on the net. I meen just by clicking your user name i know you live in orlando florida and work as a chef at seaworld. I meen thats great you got a free deck and all but now they could stumble on this form and confirm that you received the deck and by flaunting it they just gonna get more mad and prosecute you but hey whatever man hope u get to keep the deck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
i did not hustle anything. i consider it a gift from a very dumb person and like i said before 1400 miles away duh!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Upload its mine now what a deal

robert r d r d
Unregistered guest
1400 miles or 1 mile away there not gunna look in every car and 1400 miles away isnt any distance for the internet the internet is only 10 feet away from them and they could find this page but i doubt they will its very unlikely but hes right you shouldnt be blabing off stuff thats how everyone gets caught everything ive done which really isnt much i havnt told anyone if it was serious not even my best friends

robert r d r d
Unregistered guest
1400 miles or 1 mile away there not gunna look in your car to see 1400 miles away isnt any distance for the internet the internet is only 10 feet away from them and they could find this page which tells alot and they have your address so they can
but they cant do anything anyways you didnt pay for it and they sent you the item which is considered a gift such a relative sends you a birthday gift they cant send it then charge you for it

Anonymous

the same thing happend to me on ebay but mine was a panasonic cq-vd700u. and that thing is worth over $2000.i kept it for a week until he found out that i never payed him. he e mailed me 4 times a day and i never reply. i thought about keeping it but he didn't live far from me and i tought he would come look for me so i returne it. now i feel like a dumbass

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 171
what site was this on anyway???

Silver Member
Username: Bananakrill

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 168
So MO, did you sell your 8454? I want to know how this new deck works for you. I still want to sell my 8454 and get something else. Wanna buy it Shamu? I'll send it to you first and then you can send me the money. I trust you.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 827
Karma, what goes around comes around.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2101
James, i will let you know once i recieve the Pioneer Premier DEH-P860 this week. I will sell it soon.

Anonymous

same thing with me too i not even gonna tell you what i got or how many it was just a great feling after a bout a week. i was thiking the fed were gonna break into my house. i had the stuff for a week are they gonna say anything i was sent to me by a very welll known company

Bronze Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 96
if you get something in the mail you didnt order they cant procecute or anything it was their mistake. it is yours.

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 12
yeah but if they dupilcated you order they will.
this is what it just recievd in a email

Hi, Travis,

Thanks for contacting Crutchfield. I apologize for any confusion caused
by the return e-mail sent to you. It appears that we accidentally sent
you a duplicate order for the MB Quart Reference RAA1000, MB Quart PWE
354, Q-Logic QLH-1.5015SS. A return was created so that once we receive
the duplicate shipment back we can check it in properly. I apologize
for any inconvenience.

To avoid being charged for the merchandise, please return the items as
soon as possible

well that sucks i wanted to have 2000rms watts and three 15s but o well

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
they can charge you only because they already have your charge card number. in my case they have nothing but my name and address and tele. which will change when i move in a few weeks. and i could really care less any way.by the way the pioneer is the best one ive had yet. it works perfect and the price was right

Bronze Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 22
well if you really want to get in trouble go head but as for me i asked them can i get a discount on the stuff guess what they said yeah. they asked what i wanted to keep and if any discount was availabe. i hope there is i want that other 15

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
troubles my middle name, ill introduce them to to my friends smith and wesson let them just try somthing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us