3 rl-p 15"s in a blazer...

rl-p
Unregistered guest
how does that sound? how much power would u guys recomend i give them? and how big a box? shooting for spl at low frequencys.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 765
1000-1200 true rms watts a piece.... im jelous u fuker ;)

they power range for them is 500-1200 right?
and are u doing ported or sealed? that'll make a big difference on how big of a box u need.

rl-p
Unregistered guest
lol...man they are SO CHEAP my buddies gota pair of rl-p 12's and they sound awesome...so i thought 3 15's would sound even more awesome...lol...well if thats the case ill probly just buy 3 1000 mono block amps...im totally goin ported dude thats the only way to go ;)i was thinkin around 15 cubes net...or so to like 28-32 (somewhere in there)

Anonymous

you should just tow a trailer that could be your enclosure

rl-p
Unregistered guest
um...id rather keep the bass in my blazer...

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 768
lmao... ive got a avalanche 15 and a 1000/1 but i think ima get another avalanche and push roughly 550 watts each sub until i get enough money for 2 1000/1s cuz that will cost a lot for more wiring more batteries and a new HO alt. but i dont need any of that to just add another sub. im going to build a sealed box 2.2cuft and a ported box 4 cuft net tuned to 26 hz and see what i like best. after that if i get another sub i might do the ported box for both or maybe 4cuft sealed for each sub... we'll see
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us