Is BOSS amp R-300D any good?

macluisvd
Unregistered guest
Hi, i just want to know if this amp can really handle 1500 rms @ 1 ohm continuosly or if its crap. It has 3 fuses (30 amp each) if that helps and claims to handle 1200 rms @ 4 ohm.
Do you think i can push two subs 700 rms DVC @ 4 ohm wired parallel-parallel (mono 1 ohm stable)
Thanks

macluisvd
Unregistered guest
Sorry i meant R-3000D class D

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9628
this one?
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/csexpo/r3bomoblcara1.html

I don't know if it'll deliver quite that much power, but they do put out a lot. The R3000 and R4000 are two of the better amps BOSS makes.. although I'm not a big fan of Boss Audio at all, that amp I've seen little trouble from with people using one

Username: Lincolnman

North canton , Ohio Ohio

Post Number: 1
not sure about that amp....was never a fan of boss til I took a chance and got the pd-3000 amp from their competition line up......let me tell u im glad I did.....this amp is no joke....I've had it pushing 4 kicker comp vrs and now I have it pushing 4 memphis m-class dvc 12's bridged and the amp hasn't even been put past half gain.....so needless to say for the 250 dollars I spent it was more than worth it.....neways like I said don't know about that specific amp but if ur looking for a good amp for cheap u can find the one I got at sonic electronix.com it can go down to 1/2 ohm stable to get the 3000 or bridged......and it is also a nice looking amp definetely something to show off

macluisvd
Unregistered guest
thanks for the advice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us