Where my dogs at?

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1085
Jexx, danny (compluva), Justin. Where are you guys I haven't talked to you in weeks. Ive been busy lately with school and all but still I havent seen you on the forum or when i get the chance to go on MSN haven't seen any of you on there either.

Anybody know the last time they posted on here?

Anonymous

Does anybody care???

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2775
No, I haven't been on lately either, and haven't read any threads were they've posted.
I just got back on... its been about 2 weeks, and prob about to be back off for a while. I'm kind of getting tired of it. After 2 weeks off, I got back on, and same old borring questions.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3467
i saw jex post a bit back but the other guys I havent seen any posts from but then again I dont come on the site as much anymore either ....been taking care of other important things lately...on the plus side I bought tools to start doing some cutom install work of my own...I got tired of doing things with my partner so decided to do something about it

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3455
I'm mainly sick of the people on this forum. Too many little kids treating it like a chat room.

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1322
taylor i totally agree with you. At first it was fun but now it just seems to be the same ol questions day in and day out.

It always seems to come down to .... brand X Vs. RE...

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 282
i agree with joe...guys messenger is what talking is for this forum is for people who need answers about car audio...or want to talk about car audio...lets try to keep it that way...

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 739
Heh, I just posted a topic called BEER! I'll stop now...

And I'm 22, really am sorry guys ;(

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 193
yea nobody barely gets on this forum anymore including me. im just sick of people asking the same questions over and over again

what amp should i get for 2 Type Rs or Comp VRs and all that bullsh!t and i have to help them so after i fin d some good amps in their price range their arguing with me on why thye should pay a little more and get what we consider good brands and not the the pyramid/sony/etc crap thats way cheaper

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 702
If they want to buy crap, let them buy crap.
I just give them advice about their crap, and let them go and listen to their crap.

Quite possibly while they are blastin their crap, they will blow their crap.:-)

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2780
All good points.
beer, hmmmm?

Silver Member

Post Number: 742
lol.

Silver Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 198
pass the coronas and role up a blunt and lets call it a day

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 755
I leave for a few days for college and this place turns into a sh!thole... figures. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4787
lol, man, pass that blunt this away

Silver Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 147
You know i have to agree. Look at when i registered and my post number(its low). I just get so bored of answering questions that are already answered. If they would just search around the site they could find what they need. The only other person that ive seen that registered the same time as me is glasswolf. I think every one else lost interest.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 757
I haven't posted in forever.. because I've been getting ready for college and I lost interest in sound systems when I finally get a sub worth a crap ( re sx 12" ) and a few days ago I seen a shitty as car with the RE logo on it's back window and i'm like... fakk this, I thought they were a better less known brand.. but if a guy in a damn civis with a primed bodykit ( unpainted ) has one.. then screw it.

I'll go with daned audiobahn if I wanna be like every other loser who gets them just to show off and that's my two cents.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3493
You sir, are an idiot.

So maybe this guy with the civic just happened to be into good audio equipment? Who cares if one fricken person in your area has the same brand as you. Is that the only reason you bought an re sub? Just to be cool? Last time I checked, people bought audio equipment for the quality and sound.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 758
You sir, don't matter to me in the slightest and you telling me i'm an idiot doesn't matter either, if you were God, maybe then it'd be different but.. well nevermind it wouldn't I still would argue with that..

He wasn't into good audio equipment.. he wanted it just to be loud.. because that's all it was.. I bought my sub to be different and have something that wasn't mainstream//had decent qaulity.. he was just a stupid fakk... like you are joe, gold members drive more people away than anything..nice job.

Silver Member

Post Number: 748
ROFL! I bought Eclipse because it's the shiz. Amazingly enough, I've only seen one other person with an Eclipse here... But that's not why I bought 'em.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 759
yea I just told my eclipse AL 15" on ebay.. a few days ago.. no one has them here .. nearest person is danny ( subfanatic ).

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3495
I'm just glad to see that you gave up on Resonant Engineering because some idiot had the same brand as you.

I wasn't really yelling at you, more like trying to figure out what really goes on in your head...

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1086
lol, I see my thread has taken a turn for the worst, Jut wonderin what happened to them.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 148
how is it that gold members drive people away. That doesn't make any sense.

Username: Tj80

Vancouver, BC Canada

Post Number: 6
Most forums that provide some kind of info have the problem that new people come and (without searching of course) ask the same dumb questions over and over again.

The solution to that is... have some sticky threads or FAQs that answer those common questions. Then telling everyone to RTFM is perfectly reasonable.

What ends up happening is people get bored of answering those dumb questions over again, and when someone has a new, legitimate question that hasn't been answered... nobody is listening anymore.

It doesn't need to be elaborate... just a collection of some old posts where these common answers have been given. That plus a few links to crutchfieldadvisor articles... and whammo, fewer dumb questions.

So anyways... which model of Sony amp should I buy? :D j/k

I'm new around here, and new to car audio, but I'm searching back through old posts trying to find my answers before I post them... but I'll admit that I posted up a dumb one that's been answered a billion times before I clued in and started searching. A few faq's and n00bs like me might keep quiet until they have a real question :-)

Gold Member

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2792
I'm a gold member... and I didn't get heer by being an ungreatful tard, or driving people away... infact if any one can give a good example where I've driven someone away, I'll unregister, and get off this forum.
I used to ask the same questions when I first got on heer... you have to start somewhere, but I don't think they're were as minny people on heer though.
P.s, I was registered be for this time, I had to unregister.

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 284
does RTFM stand for read the f*ucking menu?

I've never heard that said before, but I have a feeling that's what it means..

lol, im stupid

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 931
been busy with school n football man...i friggin love football lol

Silver Member
Username: Fastbastard1977

Lousiville, Ky Usa

Post Number: 187
if your tired off answering the same ? then dont. but just because its a ? you answered before dont mean its the same person asking. thats y some of the ? repeat themselves. its not there falt they ask the ? its y there here there learning and need answers. so dont bithc about it its not there falt.

Silver Member

Wisconsin

Post Number: 149
Alot of times what I do is just save the answer to the question in "word". then just paste it and change it specfically for their situation.

Anonymous

Some of the threads that arent about car audio are what make this forum worth reading. Jokes and other threads of the like are entertaining. If you dont like it, dont read/respond to the thread!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us