Picking Out Subs.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4784
Well guys, this summer im going to go to installer institute and anything that like cooperates with them, jbl, compustar, crossfire...etc etc.. we get AT COST. So i already knwo im goint o buy 2 of those JBL 6000 watt rms amps, i just cant decide what subs to run off of them to get loud. Ill have plenty of room, but how are those JBL power series subs? or MMATTS for takinga ll that power? any other suggestions

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4785
haha ok well i might not buy those 2 amps, but i would like to, and i am trying to research jbla nd MMATTS becasue nooone ever talks about them lol

Silver Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Post Number: 149
i heard the 18 in soloX yesterday- omfg it was loud as a mother fu(ker

definatley save u pa gradn and buy one of those bad boys

i cannot imagine that thing with the recommended 5000 watts rms-- i know all i heard was a burp
but god dam it sounded like a burp from zeus

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1320
dont buy the 18solox....if your gonna get crazy stupid with subs, buy some funky pups...

but in all seriousness, with that kinda power available to you, how can you not buy a RE MT

Silver Member
Username: Legacyaudio

Post Number: 153
sub man a lot of us talk about jbl-- in fact we recommend them to a lot of people becaseu for about 200-250$ on ebay you can get an extremly nice amp from them that can put out over 1000w rms- and they are a very reliable company

Gold Member

Ky

Post Number: 4786
legacy lol, i know that alot of us recomend there amps, i love that 6000 watt amp and i doubt it will happen, but wishful hoping has got my wanting to buy it lol. but i wasnt asking about the amps, i mean the subs, how are there subs, like there one that has the 5000 on it, i cant find it, only the ones that say 1000, also i was asking about those MMATTS subs becasue i can also get those as cost. My mom is saving me 2 grand to take there with me just to spend on equipment and my gf is giving me alot to including what i save myself, i have a hard time saving though lol, so im trying to buy one or two of those amps and some subs to run with them, or not the subs, because hey, having those two amps sitting in my room would just let me think about running subs in my car at least lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us