Muddy/issac

Bronze Member
Username: Lilbilly

Post Number: 25
hey i got glasswolfs opion on this but i was wondering what u guys thought also about this situation? what would be a better buy 2 T1 10" or 1 T2 15"? for good clean sound also hard hittin bass!!

Bronze Member
Username: Alastaka

Post Number: 81
everyone here will tell you they are too much for what they are.. they are awsome subs but the nature of the 15 is to hit low and loud due to the suface area the 10's are designed to hit hard and crisp...those two if you have atleast 2000 rms going in to them will be louder then hell but i would reccomend the lightning audio vc2's they are the same subs as the T1 loud as crap and cheaper but if you want a great sub get the lightning audio X2 series...Lightning audio and rockford are the same company but rockford does better with their amps its what made their name but the Subs from lightning audio are 10 times better cheaper too. you can give each one of them 2000 rms and they handle it like a champ the lightning audio's kick butt PERIOD.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3990
I'd go with RE X.X.X 12" x 2 in ported box. If that is out of your price range, then 2 10" would be better for SQ.

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 663
2 10's would be the better bet, and beleive it or not, those two tens would get down on some bass!! maybe not as low as a 15, but plenty loud(even though they are RF):-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us