Viper 350HV is triggering every 30 minutes! pls help!

ghostinthealarm
Unregistered guest
I recently had a viper 350HV installed on my '04 Mustang, aside from the fact that it took the place 9 hours to install it and get it working with the features properly, I am satisfied. However, the problem is, after arming the alarm, it will trigger exactly 30 minutes later, for no apparent reason. If I interrupt the alarm by pressing the disarm button, it will sound again exactly 30 minutes later. The cycle will continue indefinately unless I dont interrupt the alarm once it sounds. If I just let it go thru its cycle, it wont trigger at the 30 minute mark after that, until I reset it by engaging the ignition.

Any ideas here?

Unregistered guest
you have to diode isolate the door triggers from the factory bcm and the alarm brain so everything still gets the signal needed to work properly, trunk trigger needs this also if you have that hooked up

Anonymous

The business that installed that alarm should fix it for free and tell you what's going on with the alarm. If they do not you should ask for a refund and go to a better more repituable dealer.

www.soundoftristate.com

Username: Duwacker16

Wausau, Wi Usa

Post Number: 2
do you still have the manual with your system,if you do you might be able to help me i need to program my replacement fab for my viper 350 hv, i cant really help you on your problem so i wish you luck if you havnt fixed it yet...Get back to me plz.......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us