Demensions for 1990 CRX Sub Box?

Anonymous
thinkin of puttin in 2 to 10inch subs in the back of my 1990 crx si got the demensions for them?

CRX HATER
WHAT THE HELL! YOURE ACCUALLY WASTING YOUR MONEY ON THAT! ON A SHITTY CRX? PUT IT ON A REAL CAR! NOT SOME CRX WITH A LAWNMOWER ENGINE!

Anonymous
hey man i think its cool that ur representing the REXs. do what u gotta do.

Joey
hey if your still on here I need the dimentions for that box. But only if it takes up the spare tire well. Oh yea for all of you doubters. Try pulling off the line next to a rex like mine and i'll out bump you right before i smoke you.
joey95926@yahoo.com

my name is ding i drive a crx and i really hate it i wish i owned a prelude like my coolest manager alive will ellard

My name is Will Ellard and i drive a honda prelude. I am huge. i make pizza for a living. i have no life. my mom stole it. but i drive a prelude and it has an exhaust. i am cool!!!
My prelude is red, and i love to lift weights. although i weigh 263 pds. i still manage to put up 130. ya that awsome!! i hope to see you on the road when i im in my PRELUDE!!!!!!

Hi my name is Dylan MacGregor i like to drive cars but i don't have a license i like to ride bikes through nay aug park and look at older women i have a girlfriend that is the hottest thing in the world will ellard said he would in a second

Anonymous
Anybody who has to diss a rex, needs to line up with mine, 4 12's, B16 turbo, ill smoke any prelude, civic, s2000 out there. lol Sorry man I dont have the deminsions for you, just had to say something to the punk dissin the rex's. Orlando florida, bring it.

i have respect for all cars, i saw a rex that ran 10s the other day, so id like to know wut this hater drives. I mean sure its not the best car in the world, but hey, theyre not bad. B16? nice, but i bet my friends Turbo accord with his H22 could take you on. too bad we live on opposite sides of the country. i live in auburn Washington.

Johnny D.
I got love for the rex's. we all are entitled to our own opinions. but if you got a rex I got your back

this is abes.my bro has a crx si with 2 punch hx2 twelves and a mmats 1400 watt amp(d300hc). im not an import,4 cylinder fan but i give them respect cuz with the right stuff they can be fast as hell. a hatchback is the best way to go when competing. i competed against a guy with 2 10 inch L7's in a crx with a slot ported box with a punch amp running both of them. he hit 150 db.email back and ill send the biggest measurement that will fit in a hatch-back. right now its got about 5 cu.ft. for the two twelves. kinda big so im building a custom one

Anonymous
why the hell wouldnt you put a system in a crx. its not like you can't take the speakers out of the back when you get a new car... and i seriously doubt that pos crx could contend with "any" s2000 out there. what does that turbo add? maybe 70 horses to your 160 engine?

ummmm, you wanna make a bet it can contend with an s2000? yeah, u kno holley? the owner of NOS systems has a turbo b16 rex? yeah, and btw, the turbo can add a hell of a lot more than 70, just depends on the turbo u got. where did u learn about cars? from ur mom? do your research before you start talkin crap.

i'll take the s2000 over the rex just because its worth more, but if i had to take em in a speed contest, i'd put my money on the rex. dont underestimate the power of the b16.

the crx box is 28x28x14 with 4 4inch aero ports 12 inchs long, and the ports need to have at least 12 inchs or more space from the rear of the car... also the subs are on top of this box above the ports...

Anonymous
haha b16 turbo ?.. i got a 94 honda civic HB witha b18 Turbo'd... you'll smoke any1 ?.. not me dawg.. notta damn chance

sighkotik
i have 2 15s in my rex 10s are no problem

is your turbo crx built and if it is what enternals did you use?

five-oh-baby
ATTENTION GEARHEADS:

This is an audio forum, your turbo this and B18 that is all jibberish.

Besides, my 900 RWHP Mustang turn all you honda puniks into rice krispies. Even without my 200-shot of NOS I'd still leave you wondering what in thehell just happened.

9.13 @ 142mph on 'pump' gas, fully street legal with functional power steering and A/C and a curb weight that is probably double that of your CRX.

"why yes, I do smell a hint of methanol in his exhaust..."

School's out!

But seriously, nothing but kudos for you Honda guys. I drove a '91 crx si for a few months and it was a fun car. How you guys pull 400+hp out of two litres or less is beyond me and anyone with the nads to drive that rollerskate through the quarter mile traps at 145+ has my respect no question.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us