Tumult

Silver Member
Username: Voodoochilde

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 154
I was planning on getting a 15: XXX, but now since they want me to wait till november I'm gonna get something else. My main three choices are

Sound Splinter rl-p
RE SX
Adire Tumult

I was wondering how the tumult and rl-p compare to a xxx. All would be powered with around 1200 watts and go in a sealed enclosure. Going for about 70/30 sq to spl. I know this post is vague but nobody around me would have these subs to listen to. I appreciate all your help.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 788
curious. where can you get the tumult b4 september? i would go with it. the msrp is 700.00 so i'm guessing it's around 500.00-600.00. let me know if u can get it 4less.
rl-p vs xxx: http://www.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=83356

Silver Member

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 155
just what I was looking for, now to see how the tumult compares to these two...anybody?

Silver Member

Greencastle, Indiana

Post Number: 157
anybody know how the tumult compares to the rl-p, sx, or old XXX. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 288
ive never heard a tumult...but i guess the brahma that i used to have compared pretty equal to the old xxx...the brahma is more of an sq sub the xxx got a little louder but the average ear couldn't most likely tell...the sx will get louder than the xxx if installed corectly...and given enough power...and ive never heard a rl-p...so can't help ya there...but i bet a tumult would be at or above those subs listed...but its all about the install...so a good instal and u should be happy...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us