Opinions on a better system

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 345
hey guys,

anybody wanna throw in some input, i wanna change up my system in the near future lol.... i currently have
a 200 amp ho alt
15" re XXX
orion 1200d
and speakers and an amp for those but i just wanna change the bass situation. Its very loud but i want louder(still good sq wise). im thinkin bout goin to two soundplinter rl-p 15" or two incriminator audio lethal injections 15"'s (those are the only ones ive been able to think of that would work with my amp) what would you guys think bout that? or would i be better off waitin for the new 15" XXX and gettin one of those?? any input is appreciated!

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_4

B-Town, Texas

Post Number: 69
Are you sellin the sub or amp?

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 346
i would keep the amp but i would sell the sub if iwhat i got i liked better

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 347
bump

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9417
you just want more bass?
are you happy with the SQ of the XXX? is SQ very important?
how much room do you have?
considered adding another XXX15" and going to an Orion 2500D amp?

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 348
hey Glass,
im very happy with the SQ of the XXX, and SQ is important, so something around that would be great. I just want something louder, i have the whole back row of a ford f150 ext cab ontop of the seats to work with, i would like to keep the box ontop of the seats.
I just didnt really wanna upgrade my alternator again, thats why I was thinkin switchin to two 15" rlp's or two 15" lethal injections and keepin the 1200D (plus it would be a whole lot cheaper :-) lol). But I guess I would be willing to upgrade the alternator again, I would just have to save up some money. As far as getting another XXX 15", I was thinhing just getting one more 1200D. But I have the XXX15" older model and RE is only going to be selling the newer ones and I dont really wanna wait till novermber (last I heard) to get a new system.
Any suggestions?

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 351
bump

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 353
Glasswolf,
I guess what i really wanna know is would the switch to two 15" rl-p's/Lethal Injections (run off the orion 1200d) be noticibly louder? Becuase if its not gonna be much louder then im just gonna go on the search for a 350+ h-o alt.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us