Where do you put subs & an amp in a truck with a cab?

Username: Raddy30

Post Number: 1
I am thinking about putting subs and an amp in my truck but I have a cab. I dont really have any idea where to put these things. I dont really want to put them in the bed. Is there anywhere else I can put them? Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 9393
depends on the make and model of the truck really and how the interior is set up
under or behind seats or benches, in center consoles, behind center consoles, in the floors.. lots of possibilities.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 4457
I'm working on a really compact truck right now (86 Ranger). Probably going to put bucket seats in the truck then make a center console and put the sub in that, and the amplifiers on a baffle behind the seat. It's going to be a while before I get started on it, but I'll post pics once I do. But yes, totally dependant on the truck's interior. JL Audio makes stealthboxes for certain truck models, those are nice.

Anonymous

I have a 94 ranger, small as hell, And I have 2 Alpine SWR-1021 d's, hooked up to an mtx 600 rms watts amp... It's a good thing I am short tho. But these subs shake the hell outta my truck, rattling all the mirrors and rear window, and works double as a back masage. These things are crammed in behind my seats, I had to make my own custom box for them, But it turned out not too bad.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us