Post Number: 4773
http://www.splmeter.com/

Anonymous

i wouldnt pay that much for a product that has a website on the front

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 827
Actually i'm thinking about buying one very soon, like by the end of next week. (and a yellow top)

I talked to the company and they say that it reads about midway between the TL and the AC. I know that my current system consistantly does 145dB on the TL, so i'll post #'s w/ the "splmeter" to compare to the TL as soon as I get it.

Anonymous

when one of the LEDs go out id like it for free :P

180 looks good at a modest 160

Silver Member
Username: 02gsxr

Post Number: 114
I wouldn't, for a little more money you can find the Audio Control which is the same one that was used by USAC. Check on Ebay or other forums and you'll probably be able to find one!

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 113
Hey , i ran a thread about 2/3 wks ago asking that site & NObody bothered to even give answer !
Heck no1 would tell me if Radioshack's $50 DB meter was any good .

Does anybody care to tell me if this model of multimeter from sears is any good ?!

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=0 3481077000&tab=spe#tab

Bronze Member
Username: Fleadog27

Post Number: 14
haha I think this is hilarious for me personally. Its just funny to me because one of my friends Dads is at the head of the SPL meter thing. Ive used it before and it is a good product. He showed me the 140dB model and it is a good product. They have that 94 Camero looking pretty nice right now and its sound system is pretty sweet with only 1 12" JL in a custom built enclosure. Anyhow, I just thought that its neat that my friends product is being discussed on this site.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 858
Tyler...you think you could get me a deal on one of those 150dB models :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us