Eclipse DA7122 up for SALE

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2026
i still have the Eclipse DA7122. I paid about $500 for it total with shipping from www.electronicgiant.com

I originally got it to power that Eclipse Ti 15 but they were on backorder and now ive decided on the SX 15 which will work better for my application and cost me less.

I am willing to sell the Eclipse DA7122 for $479 free shipping. Best price anywhere for this amp and its under a 90 day warranty with electronicgiant right now. Never even taken out of the box or anything. lol ive sold so many things before and you can check me on ebay at suleman36

First come first served basis while i have this amp.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4780
DAMN i would love to have that amp!, to bad i dont have have 500 bucks for it

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2037
Subfanatic, how does $450 sound ?

Silver Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 119
was shipping 50 bucks? its 450 right now isnt it?

http://www.electronicgiant.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1154&osCsid= d18e697af0346a96f4ff8880ed1b18bd

Silver Member
Username: Bananakrill

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 134
Will that power 2 10W3 v2s at 4 ohms better than the 500/1?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2042
Yeah it will be more power and headroom to play with later and costs nearly the same. I paid $479 total for it including shipping but im just exchanging it back for somthing else thru electronicgiant so its not up for sale anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Ky

Post Number: 4781
james, its prolly even better quality than jl amps as well, and mo is a great seller

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2045
Thanks Subfanatic, i do appreciate your honesty about my rep. Thanks / Sub is a great seller to by the way. I have seen many of his items on here.

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 277
yo mo.. how do u like that crossfire amp?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2046
I like it more then any other subwoofer amp that ive had so far. Ive owned many. This one is the most efficiant. I have a 85A stock alternator and with this amp i am not getting any dimming lights at all, even when i blast the music loud it doesnt because its so efficiant and it puts out 1000 at 12.5 volts and has a 120A fuse and can put out 1332 at 14.4 vots and is 1 ohm stable. Very impressed by this amp so far. Plus it looks nice and at night the amp light is a nice bright blue that glows.

Silver Member

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 135
Thanks for the info. I think I want that amp. Plus I can wire the subs into 2 ohm and blow them up with that amp. And then have an excuse to buy the XXX or something that will make my brain implode. Seriously though, does anyone wanna buy a CD8454? It is factory refurbished and ready for someone to use, however confusing the damn internet upload download memorycard magicgate microphone MP3 atrac3 crap is. Wanna buy it? It has pretty red or green!

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2048
My CD8454 will be up for sale in about 2 weeks. I will sell it for $400 plus shipping to anyone who is interested. First come first served basis. I bought mine brand 2 months ago and had it installed 2 weeks ago and now im gettin a Pioneer Premier deh-p860 deck. Eclipse is very detailed and has to many things i dont use and is harder to get use to then Pioneer or Alpine but if there is anyone looking for this award winning HU then let me know. It comes with everything inluded and is in mint condition. Here is a picture of it in my car now.
Upload

Silver Member

Vallejo, California

Post Number: 141
Or you can buy mine for the same price, $400 plus ship, and it is fresh from the factory refurbished, sealed in plastic and ready for fun. It's an amazing unit.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 586
or you can buy from me....$250 plus shipping....used for about a month.

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 587
^^^talking about the 8454^^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us