Rockford T10001bd Vs. Eclipse DA7122

Silver Member
Username: Dz43893

Chicago, Illinois United states

Post Number: 252
Which would be better to run an Eclipse TI (750watts)?

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 711
Eclipse if you want clean power (SQ, sealed box) and the Rockford if you're going for boom (SPL, ported box). And that sub is shweet. I'm moving my two Ti's to my Jeep. Just testing box positions today, then I have to get around to building it. They're designed, just have to get time!!! You'll be pleased with that sub...

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2025
i still have the Eclipse DA7122. I paid about $500 for it total with shipping from www.electronicgiant.com

I originally got it to power that Eclipse Ti 15 but they were on backorder and now ive decided on the SX 15 which will work better for my application and cost me less.

I am willing to sell the Eclipse DA7122 for $479 free shipping. Best price anywhere for this amp and its under a 90 day warranty with electronicgiant right now. Never even taken out of the box or anything. lol ive sold so many things before and you can check me on ebay at suleman36

First come first served basis while i have this amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 253
well i went to electgiant and its $449 brand new so if u want to sell to me ur gonna have to go below $400

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2030
GOODLUCk on your $400 deal. I can get more on ebay anyways. $449 plus shipping is $479 and i overlooked that. Either way im not selling this under $400 so goodluck.

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
well thanks for the luck i appreciate it

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2031
$450 free shipping is the best deal anyone is gonna get for a new with a 3 month warranty.

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
well how do i know its new?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2032
It is 100% new and sitting here in my room. I even have the invoice it came with and i can show you that. I have a 100% feedback on ebay if you are interested in finding out. Just look for suleman36 on ebay which is my screename. I have 30 deals now and a star seller. Ask the user Isaac about me and my deals on here. Ive sold alot of things the last few months.

Silver Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 714
MO: you're not going with EClipse?! I'm going to get your address and slap you!

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2039
lol..yeah well they had the Eclipse Ti 15 on backorder at electronicgiant so i backed out of it. So now im gonna just gonna exchange the amp for another item from there online store. I was thinking about the Pioneer Premier P8600-mp unit. I like the way it looks and also the features. Besides i already have a Crossfire VR1000D amp to run my JL 12w6v2's or my Avalanche 15 which i havent even installed yet or my new SX 15 which im planning on getting this week.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us