I need some help please!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Chary

Dominicab Republic, Santo Domingo

Post Number: 47
I have a Skoda Fabia 2002, the hatchback one. I want to know if this is good or whatdo you recommend. 2 12 Pioneer Subwoofers of 1000 watts each one. Pioneer 6.5 of 260 watts in the front and 6 x 9 pioneer 460 watts in the back with a DHD amp of 1000 watts 4 chan. What do you think. Please help with this.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 749
Well it sounds like you are using max ratings on all the speakers, and that is a bad start.

Tell us your price range, and want you want to achieve from your audio system and we'll go form there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
more or less like $500 or $600 hundred dollars. because those subs cost 60 dollars each one, the 6 x 9 cost $70 and the 6.5 cost $45.in those thing i got 250 dollars and with an amp it will get almost 500, i guess. anything you recommend, other subs that are better than that. i dont know, anything please.

those are the things i want

Pioneer 12 Sub 1000W TS-W306DVC
Pioneer 6.5 260W TS-A1681R
Pioneer 6 x 9 460W TS-A6991R

Please Help With this.. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 769
Thats not much to work with.

With that kind of budget, I suggest a decent 4 channel amp like an MTX MXA6004.

That amp will produce 75X4 @4ohms, 150X4 @2ohms and 300X2 @4ohms. It'll run about $200 on eBay

SPeakers, I would go with Infinity Reference 6010 comps, they are 90w RMS, and go for around $100 on eBay.

And for a sub, an Infinity Perfect 12.1d would do okay with 300w. The sub is rated 350w RMS. They can be gotten on eBay for less than $100.

You'll need wire to hook it all up, so get a Knukonceptz 4 channel kit. They run about $50 on eBay.

However, I would recommend that you sit tight with your current system, and save up some more capitol to buy better equipment.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
what do you call better equipment. tell me

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_buster_bob

Post Number: 60
get an MTX subwoofer. the MZS1204 sub is 300 RMS and man can that thing do its work for 300 watts or solid power. I have just one of these and i am currenctly only running 125 watts RMS to it. thats not even half the power it needs but can that thing do some hefty pump. i have to turn the bass on my deck to -4 usually just so i can hear the lyrics above the bass. And its really clean bass too. clean as far as 125 watts to it can make it. cant wait till i get the MXA6001 amp so i can really twist the metal on my car. its crazy. MTX isnt that expensive at all either.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us