Which Head unit should i buy?

Username: Noxius311

Post Number: 1
I am looking to spend 300$ tops for a new head unit. I was looking at the 279$ Alpine (i dont know the model number) and the Panasonic Cq-c9700u. I have heard to stay away from Panasonics but the features that this head unit has, sounds like a good buy. Please give some suggestions. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 751
Pioneer Premiere and Clarion Pro are also good buys. Spend an extra $30 and get a Pioneer DEH-P860MP on eBay for $330 shipped. You will not be let down.

Bronze Member
Username: Shamuchef

Orlando, Florida United states

Post Number: 19
i disagree pioneer deh-p80mp or deh-p8600mp off e-bay for the same price or less is a better buy

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 116
I'm also about to get a Premier 860 - alot of good reviews read about it. Alot of features .

I google it & saw it cheapest @ hypeaudio , ideal audio/video , singleparentmall.com
lowest price was $320

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 772
I got mine for $310 on eBay. If you ask me, I don't think the P8MP looks appealing at all.The whole one knob function isn't that great or convienient.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 125
Spend the extra $30/40 more & get the Premier 860 model instead - a whole lot better . Go on Pioneer's website & compare both P8MP & 860 model side by side & the difference is like day/night .

On the headunit section some1 is running a thread 'best headunit on the planet' -alot of 860 owners are posting their opinions on it ,check it out .......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us