Need more power for 3 subs

Username: Phatboy

Cali Usa

Post Number: 1
looking for bigger amp to push 3 Audiobahn AW1200N there maxs is 1400wats each.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 408
price range? peak wattage is useless, we need RMS. You're new to this forum so atleast I'll give you a break, but honestly that information should be in the first post. That goes for anyone who's asking for equiptment suggestions.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdrummer

Post Number: 544
Hi, I need an amp to push my 15 Sony XPLODS! These subs are the shiznit man! They bump in da hood BOI! What do you think, should I get the 100000W RMS Sony mono amp for $50? Hellz yea I thought so too bro. My Sony's hit so HaRd! They hit so hard my friend in the ghetto heard them from the suburbs! I have all these bizzatches packed into my pimped out Ford Festiva, and the ladies love it...wires are everywhere in my pimpmobile b*atches! Peace out homies...

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 72
fo sho

Cali Usa

Post Number: 2
under $600 ebay 700W RMS Power Handling each

Silver Member

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 409
Robert, what is the voice coil configuration of the subs, or what will be the total restistance of the load?

TB, you should come check out my Ford Fiesta man! I'm drawing 500,000 watts right off the stock alt to power my new boss amps!!!

Bronze Member
Username: John8x12

Post Number: 79
Sha! Nothing! I'm pushing 500,000 watts to each of my four stock 15's. That's like 3 million watts total. On a stock alternator.

Silver Member

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 413
Impressive

Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 4
So, I have Pioneer tweeters! Not to mention my 15 Sony subs. All being powered off the same 100000W RMS amp! It's a mono with HPF and LPF, and those tweeters, well they BuMp! And just for the record I don't have an alternator...I have 100 batcaps, and 1, yes, just 1 capacitor, and I NEVER have a dimming problem. Did I mention I have 6.5" Sony XPLOD subs? Yea, these things hit peak dB ratings of 500dB! That's louder than being right next a space shuttle or nuclear weaponry launch pad...let's just say my system if PhAt! - This is TB by the way, my other account got retarded.

Silver Member
Username: Bananakrill

Benicia, California

Post Number: 120
I have a cat.

Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 5
Ok, that's it, Clearly James wins...

Silver Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 561
oh yeah, well i have the only 3" sub in the world that handles ¥ watts rms!! and it hits ¥ DB's!!! LMAO

Cali Usa

Post Number: 3
trying to power them at 2ohm

Bronze Member
Username: Kunit

Post Number: 71
and then there was light...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help