New memberUsername: Deep_blue
Post Number: 2
I have just finihsed spending a lot of time, money and effort purchasing, understanding and installing a new in car sound system in my Nissan Sunny GTI, which is a small hot hatchback.
The sound system consists of
- Head Unit SONY CDX F7700
- 2 x 2 channel Mutant amps 100w RMS/channel
- 1 x 4 channel Sony amp 100w RMS/channel
- front infinity 6500 cs component speaker 150w RMS
- rear shelf infinity 6x9 150w RMS
- rear door cards speakers = kenwood 5" about 75w RMS
- JBL 1000w Sub woofer.
The head unit has sub woofer level and HPF and LPF setting choice at two distinct frequencies and each of the amps has HPF and LPF which can be set via dial at any frequency desired.
My question is:
Are there any basic principles that i can follow to set up the crossovers to achieve the loudest, tightest bass possible and reduce the harshness of the tweeters.
thanks kindly for your help and time in this matter
Bronze MemberUsername: Xxcodytxx1
Post Number: 23