Interested in buying a system

Anonymous

i am looking to buy a system. i was wondering if i could get some help with it. i have about $$$650 that i want to spend on it. i have a cd player but it is just the one that came from the factory. idk if i need a new one or not. will someone plz help me picking some stuff out that will sound good on my budget??
thank you

Bin Laden
Unregistered guest
If I were you I would go to www.crutchfield.com and order a FREE copy of their car audio catalog. When you recieve the catalog look through it for some of the items you might like in your desired price range and circle them. Then DON'T BUY ANYTHING from crutchfield because you will pay double the price. Look on Ebay or some other good car audio websites that sell direct for cheaper prices. You don't necessarily need a new CD player but if you plan on adding a amp and sub then yes it's a good idea to buy a new after market CD player. Or you can buy a special converter to boost the signal from your factory CD player so you can add a sub and amp to it. I have added some good car audio places below that sell direct at cheaper prices. I hope this helps.

www.mmxpress.com
www.woofersetc.com
www.thezeb.com
www.acaraudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 350
some other sites...

www.sounddomain.com
www.cardiscountstereos.com
www.discountjungle.net <--- great site IF you know what youre getting
« Previous Thread Next Thread »