Rockford Fosgate 301m Amp trouble

Bronze Member
Username: Lilbuck12

Post Number: 11
I'm having some trouble with my amp... I have an ALpine 900x1 and a Rockford 900x 1 runnin to 2 12" HX2s.. However my fostage amps actin up, even when i have my power and ground wires unplugged, the RF lights up and the speakers still hit. But when i unplug the remote and speaker wire, the lights off and and the sub its runnin to still has movement but not as hard. The problem is, when i have the power and groung plugged in, it makes no difference and light only comes on when the bass hits. I also cant get my bass cube, hooked up to it, wont turn on either. I checked my ground and fuses, everything. The other amps fine, but i need help

Bronze Member
Username: Quickshot

Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.

Post Number: 32
im not sure what your problem is but are the HX2s in the same box and if they are are they seperated or do they share the same airspace?
i read in a past thread that you might have the positive and negative switched on the sub or in a fancier way the polarity switched..so check the wiring from your amp to your sub
also has it always done this since you first got it or is it just happening now...and also switch the amps tro see if its the RF amps fault or the subwoofer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us