Good System?

Unregistered guest
hey guys, im pretty set on a system im checking out, for my 95 saturn (4 door), thanks to the guys on this site that really helped me out. I already purchased and installed a JVC LH-810 (50x4 watts RMS) head unit. I want to pick up one of the Infinitty Perfects for my front speakers and leave the back one's empty, maybe throw my only good pair of speakers that's in the front and put them in the rear, using the fade control when i have back rider's. A single image Dynamic 10inch (250 Watts RMS) sub. And a ALpine MRV-f545(400 Watts RMS) Amp to power it all. My spending money is on the low-end of $600 to $800. I was hopping that you guy's could tell me if this is my best bet, for the money range. And if there's anything i could do to make it better or modify?

I also am probally going to buy and install them at seperate times. Im kind of afriad that i might blow the speakers if i purchase the infinity perfects first.. but i want the best sound as soon as i can. Should i wait and get the perfects with the amp, together. Or buy the sub and the amp with my factory speakers for now?

I know this is a lot, but if any one could help me or let me know what you think? It would be apreciated.

Username: Quickshot

Post Number: 10
i see that your setup is SQ based and not for loudness in that case you choose nice speakers and a good sub although im not a a fan of JVC head units but if you like it then thats all that counts...the amp is ok you could probably find a better and same priced if not cheaper alternative made by Kicker or MTX

Unregistered guest
Quick Shot, Thanks for the help.. i was a little worried about that amp. Even tho this is for sound quality, will it still be loud enough to get some serious "bang"? Or should i look into some other set up's to go for a louder system?
Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 843
Mike if you are willing to wait a little bit, and build some more capital then the sky is the limit.

If you want some more bang but still sound good, you sould think about adding another sub(or a higher power sub). 2 ID 10"s in a ported box built to factory specs would get decently loud for the price. It wouldn't be "some serious "bang"" though.

I would get the speakers first, but make sure you get an amp at the same time. They need amplification to make them scream.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 844
Remember though, the more speakers you add the more power you'll need.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us