You wanna box?

UnoDenero
Unregistered guest
Hey,

I'm getting a JL 10W6v2 and I'm looking for a nice enclosure for it (sealed). I could either go to a JL retailer and get the ProWedge made for the 10W6v2 or get a custom box somewhere else.

You guys know the price ranges for a box for my sub and where I can get it?

Any and all suggestions help. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 346
You can have one designed for you by a number of diffrent people on here and build it yourself or take it to your local stereo shop and have them build it. Depending on the complexity of the design, having it built should run anywhere from 75-150.

Bronze Member
Username: Borked

Post Number: 30
I know you can get really cheap boxes like on ebay, some prefab boxes are nice, and for like $8 + $33 shipping. The shops around here wanna charge me $65 an hour for a custom box. I think for what shops will charge you, you can pick up enough supplies to do it yourself and mess up a few times.

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 56
Building it yourself is usually cheaper and more rewarding. However, like tim said, there are some great boxes at cheap prices on ebay. At explosiveaudio on ebay they make great boxes at a cheap price. If you subs need 1 cubif foot of air space try them out. I personally have 2 dual enclosure from them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us