MTX vs Orion Vs JL help

Username: Prometheus

Post Number: 3
I read so many reviews on MTX T9515-04, Orion H2 15.2, and JL W7's. Which one is the best out of the three? What ever sub I get I will probly use that brand for the whole system.

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 512
well the JL amplifiers are unbelieveable and some of the best out there...if your doing a 1 brand system...I'd go with JL because of the amplifiers...I'd look into different subwoofers personally though like IDMAX, avalanches, DD...i'm not too fond of the W7's myself...the mtx is only good in ported boxes so if you plan on a sealed, look elsewhere...i don't really know much about the H2...but someone here will

Post Number: 4
Does anyone know anything about the Orion's? I know West Coast Customs uses them alot and they sounded good on tv

Bronze Member
Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 94
how do they sound good on tv? the only way those thing ssounded good off of the tv is if you havea home theatre system with a subwoofer, and then the sub in your room is the one that sounded nice.
j/k
i love the jl amps, and im not tooo excited about the mtx subs. dont forget about RE audio. they have a XXX sub thats awesome, but it come out in...who knows

Post Number: 6
I like Orion, I heard them in person(just not these piticular speakers). What type of power am I gonna need for this stuff?

Silver Member
Username: Letto

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 178
Orion makes some of the best amps out there... not too sure about they're subs though. No one's ever mentioned them, so my guess is they're not as impressive as they're amps.

You're looking for subs... what are you looking for? SPL, SQ, SQL? (loudness, quality, mix)

Post Number: 10
SQL is just regular listening right? I want loudness and quality. I listen to rap, r&b, hip-hop, classical, some rock, etc.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Is JBL any good? I would love for some one to just give me a configuration cuz this is crazy

Anonymous

I would go with Orion just because GlassWolf has them. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us