My subs on ebay * tear *

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 577
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjustinwagers

:-( I'll still take offers on here.. some good 12s will take either and i'll end auction early. Otherwise.. lol * cries *

YAY.

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 653
damn i see that your getting rid of the sub because of a fiberglass enclosure...if i was you i would just keep the sub f**k if it looks good as long as it sounds good

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 579
lol.. eh.. no one will even bid on them

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 840
If i were you i would lower the starting price down really low and set a reserve at whatever you want. You should get more hits that way.

Also, the way you currently have the item named only people looking for that exact sub will actually see it. Try something like "not JL RE RF" something along those lines.

Bronze Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 64
Justin how urgently do you need the money
Whenever I get a new accord I will be also getting another respecatable 15. If you are willing to wait I will take it and the box

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 585
chris, it'd would cost me another 5 bucks to set a reserve price and it already costed 6 to put it on.. i'm not really making any money as it is..

Ron, how long we talking? I've had offers on this forum 3 times and each time the person backs out..

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 589
bump.. RON :P lol

Username: Liquid_slap

Westland, MI

Post Number: 9
Quite honestly speaking. I just bought 2 brand new 2005 L5s off eBay for 97 dollars apiece. Granted, your shipping price is great for 2 subs; but I would rather pay more for shipping and get 2 brand new subs for the same price. Just a little insight on how much you are starting your bidding off at.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 590
i've seen ones exactly like mine go for 125.00 without shipping.. as i've been trying to get 3 of them for months..

besides.. the newer models have more refurbs than any other L5. .. Honestly speaking ;).

Username: Liquid_slap

Westland, MI

Post Number: 10
I guess if you say so. My point was the fact that you can get the new models for the same price as your older used model. Honestly speaking :-p

As far as refurbs go, I don't know about that. But I do know that I blew the same L5s you are selling in like a matter of 2 months. The new models are supposedly built with little better technology. Haven't had a chance to test them yet because I can't get a box made as of now.

Bronze Member

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 66
to tell you the truth justin I honestly dont know. I am waiting on an insurance claim. I was in a bad accident a couple months ago ( my poor civic and XXX).. Anyway when ever they decide they want agree with my proposed settlement or when if I come up with the money somehow I would get it. That may be another month, month and a half so if you get a good deal go for it Ill probably be able to find another by that time

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 592
if no one bids on it.. i'll hold it for you ron unless someone has an unreal offer for it..

Silver Member
Username: Riebread77

Post Number: 510
I'd lower the starting price to 99.99...you'll get more people watching your item to the end then...and put specific model numbers in their with it like 12w7 13w7 sw9122 sw9152 12w6v2 etc...of similar subwoofers

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 594
i have 6 people watching the eclipse already and 4 watching the solos , I think it'll work like this.

Bronze Member

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 68
email me later if it doesnt

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 595
I changed the prices of them to cheaper..guys..

I'll end the eclipse for 210.00 shipped or 240.00 shipped with it's box.. I really need the money :|.

The solobarics i'll end for 200.00 shipped.

Silver Member

Post Number: 847
It shouldnt cost you 11 bucks, jeeze man. I put my 15" TDX up with BOLD, Subtitle, with a starting price of 19.99 and a reserve of 250 and it cost me 8 bucks.

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 601
i have 2 auctions up bro............

Silver Member

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 605
bump, i'll also trade all three for best 12s offered!... I need some :|

Silver Member

Post Number: 951
Well, would your rather pay a little more to get a lot more or not??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us