Adire has come to my attention

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 227
Okay i have an amp that puts out true 800 watts rms into 4ohms. With this in mind, ive been looking at either 2 type r's, one type x, dd 3500 series, brahma, tumult, an ssi treo audio, or a rainbow audio sub. TOO much to choose from!!! Help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 228
O i forgot idmax. I am looking for a clean clear bass that still will hurt the crap out of my chest. I believe i want to achieve SQL.

Silver Member
Username: Supraspyder420

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 124
IDMAX would be awesome. THe new Brahma has about equal SPL levels as the Mark II but better SQ (claims Adire). I would pick either of those 2.

Silver Member

Post Number: 230
Which of them would perform better with inly 800 watts?

Silver Member

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 125
I would say almost equal. A Brahma 12" in a 1 Ft^3 sealed box would be awesome, along with a IDMAX12 in a 1.3 ft^3 Sealed.

Id look at price, room in your car, and ease of getting the subs. A new Brahma will be about $400-$450 while a IDMAX will be about $300-$350.

Either one you decide wil lbe awesome, you get to pick between two of teh best subs ever made. Sorry its not more informative!

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
O but you are very informative! I guess i will have to choose the idmax because of the price. With that exstra money i could save for a nice box. However, i don't understand your 1.3 ft^3 means. Is it just 1.3 cubic inches in volume?
Thanks for your help.

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1070
Hey awhile back someone mentioned that adire was rating there RMS per coil? Is that true? If that is that would mean the brahma 600 watts rms is actually 1200?

Silver Member

Sammamish, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 127
yeah thats true. I think the new ones are rated at 1300 RMS. But they recommend running them under 1000watts for best quality. thats what i read on their site.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3852
avalanche is a good match up with 800 watts:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us