Finally got my Avalanche in

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 262
After 3 weeks of constant problems, I have finally built my box and installed my Ava. This woofer is one clear, clean sounding sub. I am so glad that Dale picked up the phone the day i ordered. Thank you guys for the suggestions. You input saved my system.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3846
glad to hear it :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
Thanks. And to think i was about to sell it. Oh and for most problems on here I used the search button not create useless threads.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 3851
hahaha nice! hey oso if you have any 3-6 mafia go throw on late night tip and sit back with that sub:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 265
i have no 3 6:-( I was looking on a p2p program earlier and no one was sharing any either. I also looked for some Bass Mekanik and found none of that either. But i do have 2 songs that played really well in the car. One is by e-40 and Bone Crusher-It's on, and the other is by baby bash and Nate dogg-That my lady. Both those songs have great bass lines and the Ava kept up with every beat. Didn't miss a lick and was very clean the entire time. Im looking foreward to getting it metered someday. I know im only gonna be around maybe 130-135 but i still think thats impressive for the box its in and the amp thats on it. Besides its a sq sub.

Silver Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 226
wait...wut size/how many u get? I'm considering one 15.

Silver Member
Username: Tbolt

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 360
Speakerbox intro pwn3s

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3436
I woulda smacked you if you sold it....

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
lol. Im running 1 15". Joe, I would've smacked myself. Im gonna work on dl some good songs to play on the subs using the good song thread.

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 602
i just dled all those songs yesterday
HEART OF MAN - XZIBIT still hits harder than all of them IMO especially with a 15 that would be sick play that one and tell me how it sounds dude

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 813
Get the songs on realmofexcursion.com Just right click the songs and click save target as and save it wherever you want.

Silver Member

Post Number: 267
Im tellin you go dl that song with E-40 and Bone crusher. That song has some serious bass. And can anyone rip their bass song cd they have with all the good bass songs so i dont have to go p2p to look for stuff? I have some but i need a lot more to fill a cd.

Silver Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 400
get Morpheus 5.0 Best p2p in the world imo

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
im just wondering if anyone has a cd already made that their willing to rip for me so I don't have to go through all the psp programs. And besides Mirc is the best p2p program. That is where all the music that is ripped originates from.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 1940
Oso what HU are you using and what is your subwoofer level set at and what type of amp are you using for the Avalanche 15 ?

Silver Member
Username: Ffxdevilarms

Dubuque, Iowa United States

Post Number: 818
Ready my last post to get all of the bass songs off of reamlofexcursion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
I got them all Chris. Im just looking for more.
Mo, the HU im using is a Pioner can't remeber the model number. I have all the sub settings at 0 and im using a Interfire IFD 1000C. Got it @1ohm so im runnin 1000 rms.

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
Anyone got Ne good Bass Mekanik Cds they can rip for me so I can Dl them from you?

Silver Member

Collipark, GA

Post Number: 405
Someone should get you those EMNB discs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
thats what im saying i need some good bass stuff and p2p doesnt really cater to that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us