Alternator amp help

Bronze Member
Username: Erreertt

Post Number: 24
hey i got 2 12" kicker L7's and the 2000Watt american legacy amp aint doin $hit i was expecting so much more out of 2 L7's so im gonna get a kicker i guess 1500Watt or 1000Watt wat do u suggest
and im done with runnin a cap becuz it backfed and cost me every electrical sensor and computer in my car yea that sucked!
so im gonna get a battery instead becuz my voltage meter does a lil dance every time it hits so how do i do this do i hook that same battery up to my original alternator or do i buy a bigger one to power both batterys or do i buy a seperate one im kinda confused on wat to do
and should i just goto walmart and buy the same batter for my mustang that it already had in it or does it not really matter ive spent crazy amounts of money on this system and wat it did to my car so.... with the money i now have to drop on the amp considering that my amp and cap now are usless i would like to save as much money as i can

Bronze Member
Username: Eddiebeltoe

Post Number: 31
my advice is what everyone is going to tell you a bigger alternator all that cap stuff is garbage jus save urself some money and invest to a bigg alt ull thank me later lol take it eazy

Bronze Member
Username: Erreertt

Post Number: 25
lol thanks eddie
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us