Heard a Pioneer sub this morning,WOW!!

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 126
Hi All, Just came home for lunch and thought I'd share this mornings findings. When buy a friends place to hear his new woofer and all I can say is WOW! this woofer made me feel qweezy
with the insain amount of bass it put out! Stayed very clean and hit really REALLY hard! He's running a JL 1000/1 and this woofer :

2076_4061_35342_tab=B%2C00.html?compName=PNA_ProductDetailComponent,http://www.p ioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4061_35342_tab=B,00.html?compNa me=PNA_ProductDetailComponent

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 987
links not working for me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
The site wont take a link this morning?

He paid $120.delivered off ebay.

Upload

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 989
oh yea those are some nice subwofoers pioneer spl line..myspelf i would only buy the 5000spl line becuase imma basshead:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
But there 4x the money! Can they be 4x better?

I think 4 of the 2000 would sound better and play louder than a single 5000.

But I work construction and cant spend like a drunkin sailor! lol.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida USA

Post Number: 990
yeh of coarse 4 of those 2000's would be louder....But i like the effect of the people when i pop my trunk and its only one subwoofer:-)lol

Bronze Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 80
U might get a nose bleed if some1 played this then ...
This model of Premier TS-W3004SPL = 1000wrms , would kick some A$$E$ - ONLY $125 ONLINE , DUDE ! .
Which other sub with that much power can come around it for that price - of course it might be for more SPL but would like to hear from others on this forum !

Silver Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 886
lol do them pioneers have any sq at all lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Pioneers #1 goal is SQ, more so than most other companys.

I've had 4 friends listen to my new Pioneer HU(860) and they all say, this thing smoke your old Alpine in a big way!
I know that no one company makes everything right but if you could only use one brand of product for you whole system, Pioneer would sound the best by a good margin! Dont get me wrong, Pioneer is not in the same class as the high-end/high-priced stuff,
I just feel for the money, there hard to beat(I'm talkin HU's and Speakers) I know there amps suck!

Silver Member
Username: Subzer0

Richmond, KY USA

Post Number: 489
yea, I really like that sub .. I just never been a fan of pioneer. That sub does look decent though and if I had the money i'd get a 12 or a pair.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us