2 12" KICKER SOLOBARIC L7... HITS UNEVEN

Username: Unknown

Knoxville, TN United States

Post Number: 1
..... I HAVE A QUESTION... I JUST RECENTLY SOLD MY 15" SOLOBARIC L7... FOR 2 12" SOLOBARIC L7... I HAVE A VENTED BOX AND PUSHING A 2000 WATTS LEGACY AMP... ( I KNOW I KNOW.. ITS A LEGACY AMP... I HAD A 400 WATTS KICKER ZR360.. BUT IT WASNT DOING THE JOB, SO I THOUGHT MAYBE THIS MIGHT HELP) BUT NEWAYZ.... YEA... I NOTICE WHEN THE TWO 12" HIT.. THEY BOTH DONT HIT AT THE SAME TIME.. LIKE ONE SUB WILL OUT GO.. AND THE OTHER ONE STAY BACK... I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THAT WAS NORMAL OR NOT.. THERE A PICTURE OF THE BOX... AND THE AMP...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3080469876&category=14945&ssp agename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=38638&ite m=2459116545

I DID HAVE THEM BOTH SUBS BRIDGE TO ONE CHANNEL BUT... THE AMP GOT REALLY HOT WITHIN 30 MINS AND CUTS OFF, SO... I HAD TO USE BOTH CHANNELS.

BUT.. IF ANYBODY CAN TELL ME IF ITS NORMAL TO HIT UNEVEN....

Username: Pickle

Post Number: 4
Does the Legacy amp have any power? I just wanted to know cause I never seen or experienced a legacy amp. What is the RMS that amp is pushin>?

Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 7
get a kx1200.1 amp ant it will be way way better!!!

Post Number: 2
Umm.... no.... Legacy doesnt have as much power as u would expect.... I have a 2000 watts Legacy amp.. pushing TWO 12" Square Kicker.. and my old Kicker ZR360 (360 Watts) amp didnt sound ne different from the Legacy amp. The Legacy RMS is.... 1000 RMS and 2000 bridged. Only bought it for $139.99.. but i wouldnt recommend buying one...

Anonymous

ok what i have found out some times is that if the box isnt divided and one sub could be getting a little more power than the other it well pull the sub that is getting less by looking at the box i would think that it is divided so the only thing that i can think of is upgrading your amp

Post Number: 3
Yea.... i got it fixed.. =o) it was because of the wiring.... thanks for all the advice.. =O) Yea... now im tryna get me a KX1200.1 Amp..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us