Has anyone heard of this Car Sponsership!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 19
On this site http://www.carsponsorships.com/index.html....my car was accepted to be sponsered by several companies through this agency, but the thing that gets me is that they are asking for my credit card number and I will be charged 89 dollars if my final application is approved by certain companies. I am very tempted to do this, b/c free mods is tight and free events like HIN. Does anyone know if this is legit or a scam...has anyone heard of this, if so let me know...i got until August 8th to submit the application.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Chicago/atlanta

Post Number: 619
i don't know. i would go to carsound.com most of the guys there are true competing audiofiles. they should know.

Bronze Member
Username: Firlefanz

Post Number: 43
Doesn't sound good to me. Too many "mays" and fowards. Why not check the sponsors sites if there is any reference to them

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 21
Ya I checked some of the sponsership sites...I did not see this referenced anywhere...its wierd the final application is asking for basically all my information like SSN and everything.

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 22
I actually found this promotion on myspace.com, that meeting place site.

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 23
I found that it is referenced on verticaldoors.com, but thats about it. What you guys think?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3796
It sounds like a scam. They are not guaranteeing anything. The only thing that IS guaranteed are the profits they'll be making off suckers.

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 27
I got in contact with one of their leading sponsers which is Dunlop tires, and they its legit. Its just takes alot of effort to get the sponsers.

Bronze Member
Username: Firlefanz

Post Number: 47
@marty
really, as Isaac said, dont fall for it.

Of course its hard to find sponsors and thats why sponsorship for a massive amount of people cant work out.

The big companies dont have an interest to give away tons of equipment to the masses for free.
Just imagen everybody of the forum here would go for it. How high would be the chance to be the choosen one?

Only thing garantueed is that you pay without knowing if you ever receive whatever kind of sponsoring.

Bronze Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 73
Out of curiousity i applied with a stock 2001 jeep cherokee.
The main thing I got was half off discounts from several different places.
They also gave me the option of actually receiveing several free products from several places if I sign a contract promising to go to a HIN Car show. They havent charged me for it yet and I dont think they will because I did not get a full sponsorship.

I have the email and pdfs of the contracts if anyone wants to see them

Silver Member
Username: Dominirica012

Charlotte, North Carolina US

Post Number: 725
i remember that sponsorship thing from Hot Import Nights this year their was alot of people applying..should you trust it idk

Bronze Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 78
I really dont know. I did ask blaupunkt, dunlop and one of their other companies about and they backed them up. But as it stands so far they dont take your money unless you get sonething for free

To me it does somewhat wella actually it is a marketing scheme but it is possible to benefit from it if you know what you are doing
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us