Need Help PLEASE!

Username: Tubbles

Post Number: 1
Hey guys,
A couple of buddys of mine have systems and I really like the way they sound. I am looking into getting a system but do not know too much about them. I researched a couple of subs and came to the conclusion that I want 2 12 Inch kicker solo-baric L7 subs... but I do not know what amp would power this perfectly, giving each sub enough power and making the system sound great. Like i said I am new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys/girls!

Post Number: 2
Also what would be a good cap (or 2 maybe) to power the 2 subs and the undetermined amp. Thanks guys/girls!

Gold Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas

Post Number: 2722
Well, how much money do you want to spend on the amp?

Post Number: 3
Money is no potion at this point, but lets be reasonable : )

Post Number: 5
Money is not a problem at this point, but lets be reasonable : )

Bronze Member
Username: Winn

Santa Ana, California US

Post Number: 100
what you currently have in your car now ?? and how you want your system will be sound ?? Clean, Lound and Clean or Loudest in the block ??

BTW: Money is always the issue when you enter car audio world.

Bronze Member
Username: Acevolkov

Springfield, Missouri United Stated

Post Number: 59
if i were you i would stay away from relying on caps. and if you dont believe me, then ask glass or any other expert and they will give you something to think about. get a powerful alternator, and a good battery before you buy a cap.

Bronze Member
Username: Bob_falfa

NE

Post Number: 26
Orion 2500D

Yukon 777
Unregistered guest
A buddy of mine has those subs and he uses a hyphonics amp, and he lives 3 blocks away but as soon as he turns it on i can hear it. He got a ticket for it too for that distance. So i recommend that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us