Becker Mexico 4337...help!!

grease
Unregistered guest
I have just bought a Becker Mexico 4337 headunit for my car. I can't find any reviews/rating for this, how good/bad is it?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1292
No kidding...those are supposed to be pretty nice units, at least higher-end cars use them as OEM equipment.

Bronze Member
Username: Firlefanz

Post Number: 40
They do have nice fm/ am reception and have a GALA (vol is adjustes automatically to noise).
The European models do offer a good RDS, EON and Pty.
If you listen to radio most of the times, you should be well off. Dont know about the cd section.

On the bigger models with navigation, thats where they are known for over here, they even offer voice navigation and telephonie.

grease
Unregistered guest
Does anyone else know anything about them? So far, i know that Porsche, Ferrari, Mercerdes etc use them, but no one seems to know anything about them!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1313
It's not like we own those cars! I would guess that they sound better than most OEM units but since I have had very little experience with them, nothing I can confirm.

grease
Unregistered guest
ok thanks, it retails in the UK for £430 which is like $500/600 it must be good, but i can't find any information on them

grease
Unregistered guest
Right, i got it, finally got it fitted, its A LOT better than ithought it would be. Its easily better than my old nakamichi, better than the Alpine. Its simple, realtively easy to use, no one has got one, it looks stock, it actually matches the interior of my car. The tuner is excellent, it just tunes all the stations for you, def worth buying on ebay, its a lot cheaper. The SQ is great, not on the level of Alpine F1 but damn good all the same!

Bronze Member
Username: Firlefanz

Post Number: 52
Sorry missed to follow the thread. Maybe you find out more here:

http://www.becker.de

anyway its harman and as said before they are indeed to find in higher priced cars as OEM.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us