Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 311
Does anyone know where to get this especial adaptor or converter

Bronze Member
Username: Saaketham

Post Number: 12
I got a used Fujitsu Tablet PC with 8" screen, Pentium 2 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM and Windows 98. I use this for GPS, in-car DVD, MP3 (using cassette adapter hooked to car stereo), downloading photos from digital SLR during trips, playing light video games, etc. With an external DVD-burner, watching DVDs is really fun, especially when we got stuck on the road for 4 hours, during last December's snow, stuck a few miles outside Little Rock, Arkansas, from 11:00 PM to 3:30 AM.

Silver Member
Username: Fordpwr

Los angeles, CA Usa

Post Number: 313
See my ride came factory equipped with navigation system and dvd entertainment system. I got one monitor in front for the gps but its independant from the dvd player and the monitor in the rear. I know theres an adaptor you can buy to use the gps monitor to watch dvds as well. Thats what I'm trying to get a hold of. I don't really want to add another monitor in front.

Username: Racerx3165

Tyndall AFB , Florida USA

Post Number: 1
Yeah i would like to know the same thing, i have an 03 Eddie Bauer Expedition that has this set-up and would love to be able to actually see the movie not just hear it!!!

Post Number: 2
Yeah i would like to know the same thing, i have an 03 Eddie Bauer Expedition that has this set-up and would love to be able to actually see the movie not just hear it!!!

Post Number: 4
Well guess you and i are the only ones Dr. So what you got with factory navigation? and do you like it?

Bronze Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 54
I called my distributer,he says their is no piece to adapt to use factory DVD with nav screen, their is a piece to adapt aftermarket DVD to the Fact Nav screen, it is quite pricey.

Username: Sacredfire

Post Number: 2
You can buy an adapter to view dvd/external video off your factory Nav system but you also have to have a seperate audio source. Just a few clips of wire and bypassing......Doesnt seem logical though... No audio? no thanks.

Username: Sacredfire

Post Number: 3
heres a link to a manufacture.

http://www.nav-vision.com/nphp/index.php
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us