Audiobahn amps

Bronze Member
Username: Red_alert05

Post Number: 15
I've looked at the good and bad list but I thought audiobahn was a pretty decent brand on amps. what do you guys think?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8868
if you're more worried about the amount of chrome an amplifier has, how much neon it flashes, or how many peak watts you get for $89, audiobahn is top notch.

If you're mroe worried about long term reliability, performance, and build quality.. look elsewhere.

Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 6
Personally...i'm a big fan of Audiobahn amps...i mean i agree they're a little on the fancy chromed out lighted up side and everything but i had the A2300HCT Audiobahn and that amp was nothing but absolute straight power...it knocked my 2 HX2 15's to the max....i would definatly recomend them...

Bronze Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 50
problem is most people that know better don't look at the chrome and say that's a good amp. stay away from them....for the price you can get better stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Firlefanz

Post Number: 38
as Simon said, more design factor than inner values.

Had (and still have) a A1X400 and wasn't very convinced. Can't be even run without the internal XOs.

Better go for a Steg or a Phase.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 8875
my biggest issue iw with the company practices of audiobahn/ichibahn. I won't do business with a company I don't trust, no matter how good they may be, or how affordable.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3752
GlassWolf has very valid reasons why he hates Audiobahn. However, their HCT and A8000T/A8002T do perform, especially the T series ($140).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us