Alpine type s

Bronze Member
Username: Basketballinu05

Post Number: 81
ok heres the deal i have a 15 inch sub with stock speakers in my silverado extended cab and when the bass is up i can barly hear the words of course with the stock speakers and i was wondering if i would be able to tell much difference if i got 2 alpine type s 6.5 inch speakers but running them off the head unit no amp

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 560
turn the speakers up then or the subwoofer down to balance it out.. if your speakers start to distort and they 15 still overpowers them , new speakers might help . but an amps the only way to get the speakers goin loud without distorting

Bronze Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 90
Yeh definetly a amp.Besides Zach you have 6.5 in the front and 5.25 in the back.I would get 4 Type S and a MRP-F240(4channel V-Power)Alpine. The best would be 4 Type R's with MRV-F345.Oh yeah definetly uses dynamt since its a GM vehicle.

Bronze Member
Username: Basketballinu05

Post Number: 82
what if i didnt use dynamat?

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 562
reduced midbass .. althought the type s's and if u were gonna go type r's u might as well skip it , they arent that good this year about the same sq and midbass as a type s.. id recommend the type X's .. all u should need is 1 6 1/2 component set and they have excellent midbass and a soft dome tweeter for natural sounding music.. of course it all depends on how much u wanna spend..

Bronze Member
Username: Mlongpre

Post Number: 37
i actually like my 6.5 type s better than my 6x9 type r's...a lot better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us