Meta alarm

Username: Dukedog

Post Number: 1
Can anyboby help me. Ive got a meta m357 bike alarm that i want to fit to my bike but i dont have any manuals, i need help with the installation.
Thanks

Unregistered guest
If you still need info on fitting the 357 I can help.

Unregistered guest
I have purchased a Meta M357 alarm and have no wiring instructions can anyone help me please

Unregistered guest
I have an R1 witha Meta M351 fitted and I have just had the bike shipped out to Cyprus. The battery was disconnected for the journey and on re-connection I have no beeping from the alarm and the red LED does not flash in the same way as it did. It comes on but flickers but does not flash. I have put my Optimeter on and it shows the battery as being charged and yet the alarm still doesn't function and therfore I Cannot get the bike started. Can anyone help or suggest anythig please?

Username: Trany

hi i have got a meta 357 alarm just going for a rip today when the alarm would
not swich off so i could not start the think fitted the key r/c with new battery with no luck the led flashing ok any one help me

Unregistered guest
Hi, I've just had my bike shipped to france after an unfortunate head on collision, but no it won't start because of the immobiliser! Nothing will come on at all and there is juice coming from the battery. Any ideas as I'm dying to get back on it

Username: Valkeire

DublinIreland

Hi All,
I'm in the same situation, bought a Meta 357 TH bike alarm on eBay and need the wiring instructions. Would be very grateful for any info on the wiring identifcation (the wiring numbers/letters are still on the end of the wires).
TIA,
valkeire.

Unregistered guest
I have got to dissconnect my battery to change over, I have the code for the alarm but do not know who to enter it, not sure if the alarm will reset itself when I put the new battery on. Any help please.

Anonymous

http://www.metasystem.co.uk/index.php/msy_eng_en/msyuk/motorcycle_area/operating _instructions
this is site of mETA SECURITY

Anonymous

http://www.metasystem.co.uk/index.php/msy_eng_en/msyuk/motorcycle_area/operating _instructions
this is site of mETA SECURITY

Username: Valkeire

DublinIreland

Post Number: 2
Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for the info, but I am looking for the wiring instructions on how to fit the alarm to my bike.
Valkeire
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us