FM Transmitter

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 582
I just got a 5gb Mp3 player and I wanted to be able to play my MP3s on my system. I already have a cd player in my car with no available preouts. So I was wondering if an fm transmitter would work? Like one of those that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Would I be getting some crappy sound quality, like less than a cd directly from the player?

Johnny19888
Unregistered guest
Ive heard some, and they are alright for an average person I think. But yeah the sound quality isnt that great, and you lose the reception every now and then. Just my experience, Im sure not all are the same.

baringer
Unregistered guest
you do get crappy SQ, you should get a digital transmitter though, they stay on a channel no matter what and the SQ is better than the regular transmitters. i got my digital transmitter from wal-mart 22 bucks, and BB same one was 75! i use a rio carbon, and my cd player also doesnt have the input, its gayer than glasswolf in a bikini

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 586
LOL. I noticed I said "preouts", I meant inputs like you said. Yeah I have a Rio Carbon too. I was looking for anything that will let me use my player in my car without sacraficing much SQ. Thanks baringer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us